Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Today Mr. D and I celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!  
I cannot believe it has been 3 years already!  
Where has the time gone?

I remember this day like it was yesterday.
So romantic but even more fun!


I actually went to this cafe today while I was at work...I was thinking about our photo shoot and how the ran just made our photos that much better.  (These were taken in an indoor mall made to look like the outdoors...perfect for a hot, humid rainy wedding day!)


My nephew who turned three yesterday and came to visit us after his date to Cars Two with Mommy and Daddy always reminds us of how our marriage has grown.  We started as a baby couple and now we are a 3rd old couple.  We were young and with each year we get older and stronger as a couple.


Tonight I am looking forward to an evening alone with my hubby.  Last year we had dinner with the girl then put her to bed.  This year we will put her to bed and then have dinner.  
We will save our evening out for the weekend!


Love you Baby!

No comments: