Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween's Just Around the Corner

With Halloween just around the corner it's time for me to decide what the Boss is going to be this year.  Since she is just 5 months old and will only be dressing up to visit her Grandparents, and Aunts and Uncle I don't want to spend a ton of money on her costume.  Having said that, it's still her first Halloween and what kind of a mother would I be if I didn't have a great costume and photo for the old baby book.  There are a ton of great ideas without spending a lot of money, you just have to be creative.  Here are a few of my options with things she already has:


A Gator Cheerleader, outfit from her Aunt Katie.


A Moose, no costume required!


An Eskimo.  My parents bought her this adorable jacket while on Vacation.


A frog, courtesy of my two girlfriends .

OR


Tom Cruise, risky business style.  Sunglasses from Aunt Lindsay and shirt size 6-12 months purchased at a Gymboree clearance event months ago.

So many choices....what will I ever choose?  Maybe I already have something else fabulous up my sleeve?  You will have to stay tuned! In the meantime before you go out and spend a fortune on a costume your baby will only wear once.   Use your creativity and take a look around your house, I bet there is more there than you thought!

1 comment:

ypastorswives said...

TOM CRUISE TOM CRUISE! lol that is hilarious!