Monday, December 20, 2010

DIY Sheep Ears

This weekend the Boss was a sheep in our church nativity play for Christmas.  Even though she is only 6 months old I was elated that she was going to be a part of it.  After attending the first "practise" I offered to make the sheep ears for the baby girls.  There were three baby sheep including the Boss so I knew I could just whip them up.    I was able to make all three of them for about $1 each!  I got the black fabric from the ends section, cut them into sheep ears and sewed two together to give them some substance.  Then I sewed them to a white stretchy elastic, tide on the yarn and attached a pretty pink bow, of course!  The girls loved them and they look so precious!



The Boss


Me being a stage Mom....loved every second of this big moment in "our" life!

No comments: