Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What She Wore...

A number of bloggers post weekly on what they wore.
I'm not going to lie,
I enjoy reading others, but feel a little in adequate at times.

The truth is, there are many times that I go out with The Boss and feel embarrassed.
She looks fabulous and I'm dressed like...a Mom.
Rather than deny her inner model, I thought I would embrace it.

Here's to The Boss and "What She Wore"!


Hat, H&M
Coat, Zara
Skinny Cordorys, Gap
Brown Boots, Target

Can we also take a moment to discuss my little poser? My goodness, who does this child belong to?

Linking up here:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute coat. I hit the same rut these past few weeks and only took one outfit picture of me all week.

Shellsea said...

I love that you did your daughter's outfit! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

She looks darling!!