Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where have I been...

The past two weeks have been crazy!  Mr. D went to Mexico for a few days and so I was left alone with the Boss.  Luckily my Mom stepped in and helped me out.  I would have had to talk to my walls if it weren't for my Mom.  In the mix of getting ready to go to my parents, getting the Man ready for Mexico, and actually spending a few days at my parents has lead to the lack of posts.

On Saturday I attended the....

We took the Boss and went down for the day.  We had so much fun, even the Boss loved it...she LOVES home decore.  Mr. D was loving all the fireplaces and bathtubs! I fell in love with these tables.  I love the rustic look with the beautiful chandelier.  

I also loved this table decorated by the famous Sarah Richardson and her brother Theo.  The lights are from Theo's store but will be available in Canada soon.  I love them. 
 I also met Tommy Smythe at this display!

Also, while I was sleeping... I won a headband by Michelle at Cherie Chic for the Boss through a giveaway at Dwellings By DeVore.  If you haven't ever checked out Dwellings By DeVore you don't know what you're missing.  She has a great sense of style and has transformed some amazing pieces of furniture.  If you love decor check out her blog and if you are looking for some cute different headbands check out Cherie Chic, I can't wait for ours to arrive!

No comments: