Thursday, March 10, 2011

A lot Happens in Nine Months

I just finished posting this on our family blog and thought I had to share it over here.  

The Boss is a little over nine months old now.  Where has the time gone?  Nine months of pregnancy seems like the longest time with all the sleepless nights, backaches, swelling and just general uncomfortableness.  The days are long and the nights seem longer.  Then all the sudden Bambino is born and time sets into fast forward.  The last nine months have been the fastest and most fun nine months of my life.  Here is a picture of me nine months prego and here is a picture of me and the boss at nine months old.  Funniest part...we weigh pretty much the same together now that I did then.  Yes, I am still carrying the last 2 nasty prego pounds that I cannot get rid of...any suggestions?

No comments: