Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best Time of the Year!

No, I have not lost my mind...I know it's not Christmas, it's Roll up the Rim To Win!  All my Canadian readers can appreciate this but for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's exactly as it sounds.  When you've finished your coffee (or other hot beverage of choice) you roll up your rim to see if you won anything.  Prizes range from free coffees and donuts to cars, tv's and barbecues.



Mr. D and I are currently 0 for 5.  So sad!  Don't worry Tim Horton's invites all losers to "Play Again" and we will.  This time of year we drink more coffee then we need to just so we can roll up our rim!

*While I was posting this Mr. D called from work to tell me that he won on his morning coffee.  That puts him at 1 for 3 and me at 0 for 4.*

No comments: