Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Days Like Today...

Today I woke up to this....


Lucky for me, my neighbour noticed and left a note on my door.  You working Mom's know what it's like.  You're running out the door, throw the little one in the car seat and completely forget to do your four point check before driving away.  Let's be honest, the last time I did a four point check is the day I took my driving test.  I did what every independent woman does, took a picture on my phone and sent it to the Mr.  When he told me I shouldn't drive I continued my brave independence by calling my Mom.  She didn't need her car today so the girl and I walked over and borrowed it. 

Today I am thankful for neighbours who care, a hubby who laughs and fixes it when he gets home, and a Mom who is willing to help us out.

No comments: