Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amazing Crib

To all my Wanna Be Momma's....your day is coming so please don't be discouraged!  I know that there is nothing that can be said or done during this time to make it easier but I love you lots and pray that you will all one day experience love, in the form of a baby.

In the meantime, while you are trying (that's the fun part right?), you have time to check out all the different ideas others have tried when decorating their own nursery.  While I LOVE the Boss' nursery, the DIYer in me thinks I could have done something just as cool and possibly more unique on a way smaller budget.  Check out this AMAZING crib transformation by Brooke at All Things Thrifty.  With a unique take on the on the tufted headboard, she made this average crib stylish and cozy for her baby on the way.  The best part...she did it for about $40.  That means, any of you Momma's looking for a crib now or in the future, could buy one second hand on Kijiji or Craigslist for less than half the price in retail stores and make it this beautiful for your new bundle.  Check this project out in full detail here.

No comments: