Monday, November 22, 2010

Joel Bray of House and Home

Where have I been????  

I guess in the process of living in the states, then making the move back to Canada and having a baby I lost track of my friend Joel.  Last time I saw Joel was at my wedding, and while I knew he would one day be hugely successful I had no idea just how quickly he would do it.  For those of you who are avid House and Home readers you know exactly who I'm talking about.  Joel Bray is a design editor for House and Home magazine, and how did I find out...I saw him in the December 2010 issue of the magazine.  I started yelling out loud "Joel...it's Joel".  Luckily I was at my Mom's who also loves House and Home (and my friend Joel) so she appreciated this monumental moment in my life.  Not since the Boss first said "Dada" have I been so proud (she will regain the title when she says "Moma").

So how did I spot him???  Well I loved this cute needless christmas tree idea.  Here is the DIY image that introduced me to Joel's success.  See the project video here.  Adorable!


Congratulations Joel on your success!  I am so happy for you and can't wait to follow all of your great design tips!

Joel and Me on my wedding day!


No comments: