Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOVE Lonny


www.lonnymag.com

I LOVE Lonny because Nate Berkus told me too.  I was catching up on the Nate Berkus Show yesterday while working on hair bows for a baby shower my sister is going to this weekend (that's right, I was making them and she is going...somethings not quite right).  Anyway my love for Nate Burkus lead me to  a new love for Lonny.  He spoke with the Editor in Chief Michelle Adams and featured designs from Lonny alumni Antonia Thompson and Ari Heckman.  Some of the images they feature I have seen on other blogs but hadn't paid too much attention from where they were coming from.

Lonny was launched in October of 2009 as a bimonthly online magazine featuring articles on lifestyle and home decor.  This online mag has been designed to make decorating easy and accessible.  When they post images you can scroll over the items in the picture that you like and instantly order the product online.  They make it super easy to get the look you love.  Previous to the launch of Lonny Adams worked for Domino, which I also loved.  Here are a few featured rooms that I love.



Love this colour pallet and this headboard by Antonia Thompson



I love this kitchen by Ashley Putman.  I really want a dining space with a rustic table like this and modern chairs.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. How much do you love Nate Berkus? I'm soooo addicted. I just sit soaking up his every word. Awesome. I've noticed he's been cruising blog land too, bc some that I follow have been contacted by his production team to be featured. Seriously! Could you imagine??
I heard that you met a certain HGTV star tho!!

Cheeky D said...

I know right. Let's call Nate Berkus and go on together. I did meet Scott from Income Properties....I totally told him all about my DIY love and he said he was going to get me a saw...lol. Who knows, we'll have to wait and see if he actually does. I hope so! :)