Friday, November 19, 2010

So Sweet...I Feel Honoured


Thank you so much Sarah @ The Birds Papaya for this award!  It was so sweet of you and I hope you get as much inspiration from my blog as I get from yours!  I have no idea how you accomplish all you do as a mother of THREE!!!  You're awesome!


Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

 Here are 7 things about me!  Much harder than you'd think.

1.  I'm a middle child...enough said.

2. One of my favourite things about my husband is how much he enjoys shopping with me.  While he would prefer to be watching football or doing anything else sports related, he is always willing to take me shopping when I want to go.

3.  I enjoy watching sports almost as much as my hubby does!

4.  My Starbucks order is a tall, soy, chi-tea latte OR a double tall, no whip, toffee mocha (if I need the caffeine...anytime I am out alone with the Boss).

5.  It's my goal/ dream to one day be on HGTV doing something fabulous!

6.  I would rather be in labour than be pregnant! 

7.  I am pretty much useless in the kitchen.  Even following a recipe rarely works out for me. Infact, given the option I would eat pasta everyday.  There is nothing about food that really interests me.

These are the blogs I would like to recognize.  Unfortunately, I don't follow 15 blogs yet (still really new to this) so I would like to highlight just a few of my favs!

Melissa @ Hare Styling for her amazing sense of style for your home and being my partner in crime!

melissahare.blogspot.com.jpg

Mrs. De VoreDwellings by De Vore for her inspiring thrifty finds that turn into must have pieces.  Cannot believe the way she re-purposes old furniture.  Not sure she is recently discovered but still a must check out blog!

www.dwellingsbydevore.com.jpg


Christi and Rebekah @ Y Pastor's Wives for their inspiration and encouragement.

ypastorswives.blogspot.com.jpg

Jen @ Jen C Designs for her creativity and fun digital scrap booking materials.  If you like to scrap book this is a blog you must follow!

jen-c-designs.blogspot.com.png


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're so sweet. Glad to pass on an award to you :)
also, WHAT? you don't like being pregnant?! I was miserable & in pain and sometimes sick with all three, but missed it the SECOND they were out. I loooove being pregnant.
but, to each their own! haha.