Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This Man Knows How to Throw a Party...

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my older sister turned 30!  Yes, it took me this long to post about it but work has really been getting in the way of my free time lately.  Anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures of the amazing party my brother in law hosted.    Her definitely knows how to throw a party!

I really should've asked him to guest post about this party because he is going to kill me for the butcher job I do of this.  In the category of foodie or fatty, I am a total fatty.  I appreciate something that tastes good but definitely don't crave food....not even when I am prego!  None the less I appreciate a good party and artistic appearance so this is my best effort to explain this amazing meal.

We started with antipasto plates.  Guests were met at the door with a glass of champaign or wine and stood around mingling and nibbling on these meats, cheeses and olives.


My Brother-in-Law is big into the shock factor so he had taken all their furniture out of their dinning room, built a new table for the event and hung a white canopy over the table to all go with his Italian theme.


We then sat down and ate until we were sick.  Course after course Jared and his team brought out beautiful dishes.  They were amazing.  I accidentally missed a picture of the soup and the desserts...oops, I must have been busy eating.






Each course was better then the previous and a full meal if you were ever invited to my house.  No one went home hungry!  Jared spared no expense.



No comments: