Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heidi & Finn Modern Wears For Kids

Last week I posted about the cute little coat from Heidi & Finn I made for The Boss, here.  Well, the coat is still a little big on the girl, so I grabbed my niece and my camera and went to work.  Look how cute she is!  I was tempted to just give it to her, but since the hubby gets on to me about doing things for The Boss and never using them I have to keep it for her to grow into.  I think it will fit perfectly next year.




The Boss doesn't walk yet so I am not very good at shooting a moving target!


Don't forget to take advantage of the buy two get one free from Heidi and Finn's Etsy shop.   In order to cash in on this deal you need to purchase any two patterns in the shop and mention the code B2G1CHEEKYD along with the free pattern of your choice in the 'note to seller' section when checking out. This offer expires on Thursday so act fast!

*Please Note: You only need to purchase 2 patterns, and NOT to purchase the free pattern, just let Heidi and Finn know what free one you would like in notes to the seller.  This offer is good for any patterns listed in the shop (excluding the package deals and the comfy yoga suit).



1 comment:

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

your pictures are all so great! we just love your blog to pieces..