Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Know You're a Mom When...{Introduction}

Recently, one of my Mommy Girlfriends sent an email to a bunch of our Mom friends called "You Know You're a Mom When...".   You know the one I'm talking about, I'm sure you have all seen a version of it.  What made it fun was that we all ended up replying all and adding our own moments to the list.  So many of them held true for all of us and others made us laugh until we cried.  Being a Mommy, nothing said seems unimaginable.

So, here's what I want to do...I want to hear your stories.  On Wednesdays (A.K.A. Hump Day) I will post a "You Know You're a Mom When..." moment to give us a laugh and remind us all that we aren't alone in our crazy Mommy moments.  Usually by the middle of the week we are all feeling tired and could use a good laugh.  You can also include "You Know You're Pregnant/ Too Pregnant When..." moments.  I have more of these personally, than Mommy moments having only been at it for 10 months. Feel free to send me as many stories as you have.

I want to feature you, so send me your stories.  You can do this by either leaving a comment with your story or emailing me at cheekydinheels(at)gmail(dot)com.  Please include your first name (I won't post last names) and the number of children you have, ages and genders.  If you have your own blog be sure to leave me all the details on how to find you so I can link your moment to you.  Once you've been featured feel free to grab one of my buttons to let your friends hear your moment and get the chance to share their's too!

Cheeky D in Heels



You Know You're a Mom When...

You've caught spit-up in your hand
in an effort to save baby's outfit, 
or a friend's floor.

-Anonymous

I've done this on more than one occasion...in fact, I did it this morning! :)


So, what are you waiting for...I know you have a moment that needs to be shared add a comment or email me!


No comments: